Drostdy at the Standard Bank Wynberg Rugby Festival 2022
Saturday 19 & Monday 21 March 2022: A very warm Wynberg welcome to all participants in the Standard Bank Wynberg Rugby Festival, and our wishes for the very best of friendship, rivalry, and competition throughout the weekend.
Please find all Drostdy Technical High School media information below, and full event details on the link.
- Stop and drop at the Lovers Walk gate.
- Vehicle entry, R30 per car, via the Herschel Walk gate, with parking on the Jacques Kallis Oval.
- Pedestrians R20 entry fee.
- Boys in uniform – free entry.
- Campus Map for entry and exit points – the Aletta Walk and Alexandra Road gates will be exit only for the duration of the Festival.
- Refreshment stations and tuckshop facilities will be on the periphery of the main Hawthornden Field.
- The Bill Bowden Pavilion will be open after the final match on each day.
Drostdy Live Stream & Photo Links
The description for each live stream contains that game’s action photo album link.