The Wynberg Way
We, the young men, the staff and the community of Wynberg Boys’ High School respect and honour the inherent dignity of every human being and cherish all forms of life on this planet.
To that end we pledge this code of nonviolence.
- Where there is injustice of any form, we pledge to right it with justice, without violence.
- Where there is hatred, intolerance or discrimination, we pledge to work for acceptance and harmony.
- Where there is abuse of women, children or anyone unable to speak out, we pledge to give them a voice.
- Where there is bullying or intimidation, we pledge to expose and curtail it.
- Where there is warfare, fighting and civil disruption, we pledge to work for diplomacy and negotiation.
We pledge to make this school and its environs a place of safety, security and peace and we pledge that all who represent the school are ambassadors of this code.