Monday 31 July – School Hours 07:40 – 14:35
10:00 Academic School Assembly (EN)
Tuesday 1 August – School Hours 07:40 – 14:35
07:40 – 08:45 Test Period
Grade 12 Afrikaans Lesson
Grade 11 Maths
Trigonometry and Nature of Roots
Grade 11 Maths Literacy
- Finance – Tariffs, Simple and Compound Interest, Hire Purchase, Percentage Profit, and Profit Margins
- Measurement – Area, Perimeter, Volume
Grade 10 English Lesson
Grade 9 Technology
- Will receive their Electronics Booklet, complete the first section, and assess in class.
- Time to work on their PAT in that second half hour.
- Structures – classification.
- Materials – Traditional construction materials
- Forces – 5 forces + static and dynamic
Video tutorial on drawing. Need devices charged, and earphones.
Grade 8 EMS
- Unprepared article
- Accounting equation
- A laptop and earphones are required as the test will be on Go Formative.
Wednesday 2 August – School Hours 07:40 – 14:35
Grade 10 Physical Sciences Outing to iTemba Labs
Thursday 3 August – School Hours 07:40 – 14:35
08:00 Grade 8 and 9 Test Period
10:00 Sports/Prefects Assembly (HB)
African Cultural Evening
Grade 9 NS (Science)
- Revision: The Structure of an Atom
- Revision: The Periodic Table of Elements
- Mixtures and Pure Substances
Grade 8 Creative Arts – Drama
- 150-word written reflection on Term 2’s praise poem performance.
- Quiz on the parts of a stage (worksheet)
- Introduction to script writing and formatting (this is a video lesson; learners must have a charged laptop/device and earphones/headphones).
Friday 4 August – School Hours 07:40 – 12:35
13:00 Staff Development meeting (Dave Reid)
Hockey vs DF Malan (Away)
Saturday 5 August
Rugby – Bye