Thursday 25 November 2021, 17h30, Bill Bowden Pavilion: The Wynberg Old Boys’ Union takes great pleasure in inviting Wynberg Rugby fans and supporters to the local launch of the book “25 Great South African Rugby Schools”. Wynberg is one of the illustrious South African schools featured in this publication: a must-read story of Wynberg Rugby, the players, coaches, and characters down through the generations of our Schools’ 180-year history.
Please RSVP on the link below
You will receive a confirmation email from the Old Boys’ Union before 17h00 on Wednesday 24 November.
The evening will take the format of the popular ‘Open Mic’ series, with conversations with Robbie Kempson, the publishers, and other special guests – for those unable to attend in person, our Wynberg Media Broadcast Team will stream the interviews live from 18h30 on our YouTube channel.
Arrangements for the Evening
- Guests are requested to arrive at the Bill Bowden Pavilion at 17h30 for 18h00. The aim is to start proceedings at 18h30.
- Parking will be available on the Silverhurst Fields.
- Guests will be screened on either side of the Pavilion (bottom of stairs leading from Silverhurst Fields & next to the braai area).
- Seating will be outdoors.
- Books will be available for purchase at R495 in the Pavilion before and after the event.
- There is no entrance fee but participation in a raffle (with a free drink) will be offered at entry for R50 a ticket
- The event should conclude by 20h30/21h00, with the Pavilion remaining open for hospitality.
- Please note that the Bill Bowden Pavilion is a licenced venue, we regret no U18s or school-going students.
For more information, please email WOBU Secretary, Mr Cameron Schenker: email@example.com