- To build towards delivering successful and innovative solutions to problems.
- To make the RCL a more approachable representative body.
- To bring the RCL to the school by implementing and refining systems to reach more people more effectively.
- To publish an RCL voice every two terms.
- To host RCL assemblies whereat the school body will get a chance to voice their ideas.
- To ensure that members of the RCL lead by example by upholding “The Wynberg Way”.
- To resolve grievances and do our best to put forward proposals.
- To keep the school informed about the status of projects and the subject matter of R.C.L meetings.
- To maintain the notice board and RCL page on the school’s website.