Littlewood

  

Wynberg Boys' High School Littlewood House
History of Littlewood House

In 1892, the school relocated to what is now Wynberg Junior School and newly appointed Headmaster Edward T Littlewood set about expanding the grounds at every opportunity. A boarding house was established and run by Mrs Littlewood, which marked the birth of our current boarding house, rebuilt and officially opened in 1956.

Named after ET Littlewood, Wynberg’s Littlewood Boarding House has undergone numerous upgrades over the years; in 1975 to formalise the hostel’s ‘independence’ from the school’s other four Houses, Littlewood House took its place as the 5th House of Wynberg to compete in the annual inter-house Friedlander Shield competition.

House Head:

Mr Roland Rudd – rrudd(@)wbhs.org.za  (remove parentheses)

Tutors:

Mr P Revington – paul.revington(@)gmail.com  (remove parentheses)
Mr B Botha – brianb(@)wbhs.org.za (remove parentheses)
Mr A Sparrow – asparrow(@)wbhs.org.za  (remove parentheses)
Mr C Botha – cbotha(@)wbhs.org.za  (remove parentheses)
Mr M Joubert – mjoubert(@)wbhs.org.za  (remove parentheses)

House Prefect:

Abenathi Botha

House Venue:

Fish Bowl

News