June 2018: Wynberg Boys’ High School is looking to recruit a number of outstanding teachers to start January 2019 to teach up to matric level. We are looking specifically for:
· Senior Afrikaans teacher
· Senior English teacher
· Senior Physical Sciences teacher
We are also very pleased to receive applications for other subjects from teachers who believe they are at the forefront of delivering a world-class education.
Ideal candidates will be SACE registered and will add considerable value to our school as a whole. WBHS actively seeks to have a staff body that fully represents South Africa’s diversity and therefore seeks to recruit exceptional teachers from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
The closing date for applications is 15:00 Monday 23rd July 2018. Interviews will take place in third term 2018.
HEAD OF MUSIC
Wynberg Boys’ High School is looking to recruit an outstanding teacher who will fulfill the role of Head of Music for 2019. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, organized and forward-thinking. The position will include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities that are expected to develop over time as the role expands:
- Leading and administering the music department as an academic subject
- Coordinating the music staff, both full and part-time
- Building numbers of subject music students, particularly in the junior grades
- Initiating new project and bands, with a focus on introducing boys to music and performance
- Oversee the various existing bands and choirs at the school