Monday 10th February 2014 (For Wynberg Boys’ Junior School boys and their parents)
Monday 17th February 2014
Venue: Wynberg Boysâ€™ High School, Lovers Walk, Wynberg
Times: 16h30-18h00 Tours around the school. (Tea and refreshments will be available straight after your tour.) Performance by one of the schoolâ€™s Bands.
18h15 Address by the Headmaster. Questions & Answers.
Applications for places in 2015 open on 15 January 2014.
Below is a list of all essential documents for new applicants – please download the necessary documents (they are all in PDF format) and complete for submission to the Admissions’ Secretary.
Kindly note that it is ESSENTIAL that the following documentation is enclosed when handing in your application:
1) Completed Application Form (Please read the checklist in Section I)
2) Birth Certificate with full ID number and photograph
3) Copy of last end of year report AND results of the Annual National Assessments in English and Maths for Grade 6
4) A handwritten letter from your SON on why he would like to attend Wynberg
5) A letter from the parent outlining why you would like your son to attend Wynberg
6) Provide proof of residence.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Shireen Van Der Rheede
CLOSING DATE FOR 2015 APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOOL & HOSTEL IS:
The Admissions Secretary’s contact details are:
Ms S van de Rheede
Wynberg Boys’ High School
Phone: ++27 21 797 4247 ext 142
Fax: ++27 21 761 0959