Monday 11th February 2013
Monday 18th February 2013
Venue: Wynberg Boysâ€™ High School, Lovers Walk, Wynberg
Times: 16h30-18h00 Tours around the school. (Tea and refreshments will be available straight after your tour.)
Performance by one of the schoolâ€™s Bands.
18h15 Address by the Headmaster. Questions & Answers.
Below is a list of all essential documents for new applicants – please download the necessary documents (they are all in PDF format) and complete for submission to the Admissions’ Secretary.
Kindly note that it is ESSENTIAL that the following documentation is enclosed when handing in your application:
1) Completed Application Form (Please read the checklist in Section I)
2) Birth Certificate with full ID number and photograph
3) Copy of last end of year report AND results of the Annual National Assessments in English and Maths for Grade 6
4) A handwritten letter from your SON on why he would like to attend Wynberg
5) A letter from the parent outlining why you would like your son to attend Wynberg
6) Provide proof of residence. Thank you most kindly for your co-operation.
Shireen Van Der Rheede Admissions Secretary
CLOSING DATE FOR 2014 APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOOL & HOSTEL IS:
The Admissions Secretary’s contact details are:
Admissions’ Secretary Ms S van de Rheede Wynberg Boys’ High School Lovers Walk Wynberg 7800
Phone: ++27 21 797 4247 ext 142
Fax: ++27 21 761 0959